Text Size:smallmediumlarge
Additional Resources

How Do I Obtain Prescription Medication after an Injury?

Filling a prescription intended to help you recover from your work-related injury/illness and get you back to work is as easy as 1…2…3.

  1. Find a convenient local network pharmacy of your choice by visiting TalisPointTM and entering your address and/or zip code.
  2. Print a copy of the Prescription Fill Form if you did not get one from your employer.
    Choose a form:     Travelers form         CSS form
  3. Present the prescription from your treating physician and the Prescription Fill Form at the pharmacy. Let the pharmacy know that you are filling a prescription for a workers compensation claim.

If you are unable to print a copy of the Prescription Fill Form, you can provide the pharmacy the following information instead:

Network administrator: Healthe Systems
Phone number: 1-877-528-9497
Insurer / TPA: Travelers Insurance / Constitution State Services
BIN #: 012874

If you have any questions or are unsure whether your prescription is needed because of your workers compensation claim, please contact your Travelers claim representative.